B.C & Co. has over the years gained expertise in the fields of tax planning for corporates and individuals, compliance with regulatory requirements and identifying opportunities for tax planning.
Our tax services include general tax advice, tax planning and compliance, informed by a thorough understanding of industry and the economic environment.
Our taxation expertise can help the client achieve an optimum tax position. We are proactive in reviewing the client’s tax strategies in the context of their business objectives, and can assist in all areas of compliance and corporate taxation requirements.
- Corporate tax planning, including tax efficient structuring of operations and transactions, advice on floatations, share issues, mergers and acquisitions, use of available reliefs and allowances, etc
- Handling of all tax assessments, payments correspondence and appeals
- Advice on non-routine tax queries and issues.
- Tax and legal due diligence reviews
- Transfer Pricing
- Personal taxation including “employee” tax planning
- Preparation and filing of tax computations and returns
- Advice on corporate laws, securities laws, Service Tax and other business laws including “FEMA” and other foreign exchange control regulations.
- Review of and advice on joint venture and other agreements.
- Advice on statutory obligations
- Processing and electronic filing of TDS, TCS and GST returns